Deeper Learning with WeVideo Podcast
Deeper Learning with WeVideo explores ways to inspire creativity in the classroom, activities that ignite deeper learning for students, and interviews with thought leaders in education that motivate teachers and influencers in education technology.
Also on the WeVideo Blog
- Episode 1: 5 strategies for kickstarting classroom creativity this year
- Episode 2: Why we value the process over perfection
- Episode 3: How to bring a creative learning structure into your classroom
- Episode 4: Storytelling: More than just telling. It changes everything.
- Episode 5: 5 ways to boost communication skills among students
- Episode 6: Answer these 5 questions to unlock authentic learning experiences
About the Host
Dr. Nathan Lang-Raad is a speaker, author and professional learning facilitator. He is the Chief Education Officer at WeVideo.
Throughout his career, he has served as a teacher, assistant principal, university adjunct professor, consultant, and education strategist. He served as Director of Elementary Curriculum and Instruction for Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, as well as Education Supervisor at NASA's Johnson Space Center. He is a Google Certified Educator, Microsoft Innovative Educator, and 2016 Apple Teacher, serves on the board of the Student Voice Foundation and serves on the International Literacy Association Task Force. Nathan is the author of Everyday Instructional Coaching and co-author of The New Art and Science of Teaching Mathematics with Robert J. Marzano.