Sign Up Today for WeVideo for Schools and Get the Rest of the Year and Summer Free
End the year off right by engaging your students with the best classroom video editing and creation tools on the planet. For a very limited time, WeVideo is providing the remainder of the 2016/2017 school year and Summer free when you book a new multi-seat classroom, school or district license for the upcoming 2017/2018 school year.
WeVideo editing tools are trusted and used in classrooms in more than 6,500 schools to:
- Encourage student-centric and reciprocal learning.
- Promote student engagement and agency.
- Spark collaborative learning and peer review.
- Work anywhere, anytime, on practically any device.
- Support familiarity and fast learning with one tool for all students.
- Provide a safe and secure environment (COPPA, FERPA compliant).
- Simplify implementation with seamless rollout within Google Apps for Education, Office 365, and more.
Don’t delay. This special educator offer for the remainder of the 2016/2017 school year and Summer free when purchasing a new WeVideo for Schools multi-user license ends May 15th, 2017. Extra special offer: Buy 100 seats or more and receive the limited edition WeVideo Mobile Green Screen shirt.
This promotion is only valid on new accounts ordering new WeVideo for Schools multi-user educational licenses and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Order must be for a new annual subscription paid for up-front and in total and on a single order. Qualifying orders will receive the remainder of the 2016/2017 school year and Summer (From the time of booking through August 31st, 2017) at no additional cost.