WeVideo promotes deeper learning experiences for all students by supporting the creative process, sparking learner voice, and generating authentic, purposeful, inspiring results that connect learners, and prepares them to be future ready communicators, collaborators and leaders.
Kids love to create videos - they do it all the time! Capture that enthusiasm with WeVideo for Schools. Our engaging, easy-to-use platform encourages creativity, exploration and inquiry. It's easy to integrate into any grade or subject area, and perfect for promoting student agency and deeper learning to help your district reach its goals for engaged, connected, future ready learners.
Now you can effectively evaluate WeVideo for Schools in your district with our structured pilot evaluation program. In a pilot evaluation, you get the complete, unlimited WeVideo for Schools experience. The WeVideo education team will be dedicated to your success, and will provide your administrators and instructional staff with the assistance they need to fully evaluate WeVideo for Schools, including:
- Implementation services
- Product training for teacher or coach evaluators
- Assistance in creating a research framework for the evaluation
- Survey evaluations before, during and after pilot
- Simple path to convert to a paid district account
- Dedicated support
Please complete the form to the right to set up a call.
The mission critical stuff required by school leadership:
- COPPA and FERPA compliance
- Differentiated interface making WeVideo a creativity platform for ALL learners K-12
- Integrations with G Suite, Google Classroom, O365, Schoology, Canvas
- Dedicated user support and customer success teams for K-12
- Robust user management and admin tools
- Cloud based platform means low or no impact on IT infrastructure and management
- Includes massive amount of cloud based storage
The exciting and creative stuff students and teachers love:
- Built-in library of over 1,000,000 licensed, royalty-free video clips, images, and audio tracks
- Ready-made templates for project inspiration
- Motion titles
- Green screen
- Voice-over narration
- Unlimited tracks for boundless creativity
- Collaboration and much more...
Our team is dedicated to your success and helping you fully evaluate WeVideo for Schools. The WeVideo structured pilot evaluation program includes signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to outline WeVideo's commitments, the pilot timeline and scope, and the school or district's commitments to ensure a thorough evaluation with participation or sign-off from school or district leadership. The cost to pilot WeVideo for Schools varies depending on the size of implementation.